We want to develop a contemporary portfolio business game that:
- can be played flexibly in terms of time and space (i.e. over a day or several weeks/ on-site or online)
- covers several years of simulated market developments and is modularly expandable
- presents investment and market-relevant information depending on the level of experience in a compressed and easily accessible form (including various sustainability criteria)
The contribution of the investment mangement game (IMAG) is threefold:
- First of all, IMAG provides a secure, user-friendly, high-quality and immersive learning environment which is in accordance with the 2021 Digital Education Act of the European Union.
- Second, in an attempt to combat financial illitracy, IMAG can be seen as a free source of digital and inclusive education that is suited for students and adults alike.
- Third, the focus on sustainable investment principles contributes to the fight against climate change and is in line with the EU Green Deal.